The Reinvention Exchange is a place to exchange ideas, thoughts and share some great contributions and inspiration from the world of Reinvention.
We will regularly feature experts, great websites we love, innovators and story tellers who are out there doing great work, writing books, posting blogs and creating content that will inspire you.
There are many aspects of your life that you can play with and each contributor will motivate you differently.
- Diana Nyad – On September 2, 2013, at the age of sixty-four, Diana Nyad became the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without the aid of a shark cage, swimming 111 miles in fifty-three hours from Havana to Key West. In the 1970s, she became known as the world’s greatest long distance swimmer with her open-water achievments, including a record-breaking swim around Manhattan. For the next thirty years, Nyad was a prominent sports broadcaster and journalist, filing compelling stories for National Public Radio, ABC’S Wide World of Sports, and others. She is the author of the upcoming memoir, Find a Way, and three other books, is a national fitness icon, is a talented linguist, and is one of today’s most powerful and engaging public speakers. She and her expedition partner Bonnie Stoll c0-founded @EverWalk – the largest walking initiative in American History designed to inspire America to get up and WALK! www.EverWalk.com and www.DianaNyad.com
- Kathy Smith – a former client of mine is a New York Times bestselling author, has stood at the forefront of the fitness and health industries for over 30 years. She has sold more than 20 million exercise DVDs, and she has been featured on countless media outlets, including The Today Show, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The View and Good Morning America. Her new podcast, On Health: The Art Of Living ranked as the #18 podcast on iTunes’ overall New and Noteworthy list, and the #12 best show in Fitness & Nutrition. Its radio-on-demand format highlights the latest research and information on how to lead a healthier lifestyle, break bad habits and instill positive new behaviors in order to have a fit body and fit brain! www.KathySmith.com
- Mel Robbins – is a life coach and is widely respected for her grab-’em-by-the-collar advice and tough love. Robbins drills through the mental clutter that stands between people and what they want. Her approach is smart, effective and entertaining. www.MelRobbins.com
- Melissa Ambrosini – is the bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl, a keynote speaker, an entrepreneur and self-love teacher. In her signature straight-talking style, Melissa teaches women how to master their inner Mean Girl, smash through limiting beliefs, and ditch the self-doubt so that they can start truly living the life of their dreams. Named a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine her mission is to inspire women across the globe to create a heart-centered life one that’s wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love. www.MelissaAmbrosini.com
- LiveInTheGrey.com – an inspired and relevant, exciting new website with stimulating content, conversations and community www.LiveInTheGrey.com – The mission of live in the grey is quite simply to encourage people to love what they do and live what they love. We believe that the best way to find fulfillment in your career is to blend your personal passions with your professional interests; to break down the barriers between work and play, black and white, and live in the grey
- Maria Shriver – www.MariaShriver.com – Ideas, Inspiration and Information for ARCHITECHTS OF CHANGE. Truly an amazing site with lots of great content.
- Sophie Keller – Sophie Keller, author of How Happy is Your Home (a series of four “How Happy Is…” books) Visit her website at www.HowHappyIs.com – lots of fabulous insights here and in her books.
- Dayrn Kagan – Founder of www.DarynKagan.com, a wonderful website with inspiring newstories and author of What’s Possible! 50 True Stories of People Who Dared To Dream They Could Make a Difference.
- MORE Magazine – For women looking for great content that inspires lifestyle Reinvention and action – www.more.com
- TODAY I CAN DO ANYTHING – a brand and product line that motivates and inspires with positive energy products – www.TodayICanDoAnything.com
- Gabrielle Bernstein – Gabrielle is a #1 bestselling author of the books “Add More ~ing to Your Life” – A hip guide to happiness and “Spirit Junkie – A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles.” In January 2013 she launches her new book “May Cause Miracles” (published by Random House.) “So long, Carrie Bradshaw—there’s a new role model for go-getting thirty-somethings. Gabrielle Bernstein is doling out inner peace and self-love for the post-modern spiritual set.” — Elle magazine www.GabbyB.TV
- Kim Garst – Boom! Social CEO – Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers in 2012 – 2012 Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencers List (#24), Kred Top 50 Social Media Bloggers (#1), 2013 Social Media Examiner Top Social Media Blogs (#2), Top 23 Social Media Power Influencers by Blogtrepreneuer.com (#11), Social Media Examiner Top 10 Small Business Facebook Pages (#7) and one of the Leading Moms in Business winners from StartupNation.com – www.KimGarst.com
Many more to come but this is a great beginning for you.
Enjoy and #HappyReinventing